Saturday, March 8, 2014

Foreign Travel & Foreign Settlement

Foreign travel, everyone face smiling I can see now and feel your happiness. When Uncle Sam will call me,this question raising in every heart now?Wait let me explain in brief. Some my NRI friends requesting for this article from long time.Common queries such as planet responsible for foreign travel, planet international travel tours,vedic astrology foreign travel, foreign travel rahu, foreign settlement vedic astrology, when will i go abroad astrology free, chances of going abroad horoscope,foreign residence astrology,predict foreign travel

Houses for foreign travel in Astrology:
As you know, not only one house responsible for foreign travel. Important house for foreign travel is 9th house & 12th house and in last 7 and 8th house.
Any strong benefic connection of ascendant to 9th/12th house guarantee for foreign travel.

Most important house for foreign travel: 
Most important house is 9th house. Why I am telling 9th house most important? 9th house and 12th two main house for foreign travel but 12th house also represents debs,loss etc…. If planet strong here then it will give travel but not beneficial for financial. If you travelling through your strong 9th house then obviously it will best for you. It will give immense wealth and reputation in foreign land. Another logical point need to mention here which generally your astrologer will not tell you.9th house represent Sagittarius sign in Kal-purush chart which rules by Jupiter fire element and dual sign. Jupiter is the main significator for foreign travel. So it is one of the most important houses for foreign travel and settlement.
The profitability of stay/visits in a foreign country depends on the strength of the significators involved. Rahu's connection with houses connected with foreign journeys/residence .

Foreign Settlement:
For the Settlement, strong 9th and ascendant connection should be from 12th house and no connection with 4th house otherwise person will go and after sometime he will come back due to some reasons. If ascendant lord connection in 9th and 12th house in fixed sign then probability more for permanent settlement in abroad.. If the yoga has the influence of movable signs, person is likely to return. We should check the first 15 degrees in any common sign represents fixed nature and the second fifteen degrees represents movable nature.

Role of Jupiter/moon/Rahu in 9th house and 12th house:
As I already pointed out, 9th and 12th houses represent the prospects of long distance travel and life away from home respectively. Hence, when the lords of these two houses with Jupiter/moon/Rahu are in conjunction or in mutual aspect, a strong yoga for foreign travel is formed and such a person goes to a foreign country definitely.

Timings for foreign travel:
 The following factors should be taken into consideration for timing foreign  travel:
 9th/12th house Mahadasha or anaterdasha
 planets associated with 9th/12 lord dasha
 9th lord from the Moon 
 the lord of the sign where the 9th lord is posited
 planets in the 8th

For contact or consult me:
astrobhatt10@gmail.com

Thanks & regards,
Bhatt Prateek

19 comments:

  1. Dream of foreign travel become true after reading your article ...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I have foreign settlement in my chart? My DOB is Jan 12, 1976, TOB is 11:13 AM (Local Time) and POB is Kathmandu, Nepal.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time:16:25
    Place:Hyderabad ,andhra Pradesh ,India
    Recently married to a guy who works abroad
    I have been there but since he got shifted to other city and I was jobless there
    Will I go to foreign again and will I get a job over there
    Married on 23 may 2014

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I have foreign settlement in my chart? My DOB is nov 19,1979, TOB is 12:15 PM (Local Time) and POB is Delhi, India.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are my chances of foreign settlemen?My DOB is 19/03/1988,TOB 10:30am,POB is Patiala,Punjab..
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do I have a foreign settlement in my birth chart? My DOB is march8 , 1980 in the morning between 5 to 6 and place of birth is Sirhind (Punjab) pls tell me I am very depressed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do I have any chance of foreign settlement ?DOB 8/3/1980TOB between 5AM to 6AM and POB sirhind (Punjab)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lagna lord ( Mercury)is in 9th house along with 12th lord Sun. 9th lord (Venus) is in 8th house. 8th lord Mars is in 7th house. 7th lord Jupitor is in Lagna ( 1st house). In the 2nd house Libra there is Rahu. And Moon lord of 11th is posited in 5th house. And 5&6th lord Saturn is in 3rd house. Ketu is in 8th house with Venus.
    Now foreign travel for work did NOT take place in Rahu Mahadasha !
    The foreign travel took place during Jupitor Mahadasha and Mercury sub-period but returned after one year. Again one more journey after 3 months but returned. During Jupitor mahadasha and Ketu sub-period one more foreign journey for career(job) and this time he stayed in foreign country for 11( eleven ) years until exactly the end of Jupitor mahadasha. But somehow could stay there on extension for two more years which was Saurn mahadasha and saturn subperiod.
    Now the question is will he settle in a foreign country ?
    DOB:5TH-JUN-1958,place:WARANGAL:
    present dasha satun mahadasha with Mercury sub-perid.
    When Jupitor mahadasha ,and Mercury sub period started on Jan-6th-2000 he went to foreign country exactly on that day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My 10th,9th,8th,7th house lords in 7th house( 7th house capricorn ),also saturn in 7th house....any chance of settling abroad ? tnx

    ReplyDelete
  10. 29-07-82 17:05 new delhi

    what are my prospects of settling abroad ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prateek sir.
    Name- Ashish
    D.o.b- 02/04/1987
    Time- 00:59:00 AM
    Place- Gwalior (m.p)
    Sir.
    What are my chances for foreign settle..If they are,then what time i should try.
    And sir, is there any grahn dosh in my kundali.
    Please help sir.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m Tripti Deborah Able
    DOB- 03-06-1990
    TIME- 12:48 PM
    PLACE- LUCKNOW
    IM MARRIED AND PRESENTLY SEPARATED FROM MY HUSBAND.
    PLZ LET ME KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT.
    WILL I REUNITE OR NOT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do I have Foreign settlement relating to job. DOB 22.11.1976 Time 5.51am. Sakoli (Bhandara).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Prateek,

    I am going through a very rough patch of Rahu Mahadasha with Saturn antardasha. last 5 years (since beginning of aRahu Mahadasha) have been very challenging and depressing. I have been trying to find a job overseas/ foreign country but unable to do so. Had travelled once but made heavy losses in business and came back to India for job. Even my family life is heavily affected.
    my details are:
    DoB: 11/11/1981
    Place: Jaipur (Rajasthan)
    Time: 9:36 PM
    Name: Tushar Bapna
    Kindly help me with your predictions and suggest when I will be able to go abroad
    Thanks,
    Tushar

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic?
    I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a
    little bit more. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way
    keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, fantastic weblog format! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make running a blog look easy. The full look of
    your website is great, let alone the content!

    ReplyDelete